We are a group of customers and carers who tell people about our experiences and our views.
We talk to councils, health and other groups to make things better for people with learning disabilities in Somerset.
We complete a joint self-assessment to check how good services are for people with learning disabilities and their carers.
We need your help
- We want to talk to more people.
- We want to talk to more groups.
- This will help us better represent people.
- This will help improve services and make aware of people with learning disabilities.
How can you help?
- Would you like to be a member of our board?
- Can you attend our four meetings a year?
- Do you represent a group who we can talk to?
Please contact us to find out more about the Learning Disabilities Partnership Board.
To find out more, contact
Julian Bellew – Commissioning Officer
Phone 01823 359074