Somerset County Council

Request a replacement County Ticket bus pass


If your County Ticket has been lost or stolen you can pay for a replacement ticket online using the button below. 

Replace now

Alternatively you can find an Application for a replacement County Ticket in the information and resources section of this page. Please do not forget to enclose your cheque or postal order as payment when you send the completed form back to us. If you are unable to print the form then please telephone us on 0300 123 2224 and we will send you one in the post. 

How much does it cost?
The administration charge for this service is £10. It is possible to pay this charge online using the 'Replace now' button above.

How long does it take?
Once we have received payment online or a correctly completed application form with a £10 cheque or postal order for the administration fees, we will print the new ticket as soon as possible and send it to you by recorded delivery normally within 3 working days.

What happens if my County Ticket gets damaged or is not reading?
It is your responsibility to keep the pass in an acceptable condition. If it becomes damaged you will need to return it to us with £10 replacement administration fee.  This means you may have to pay fares (which are not refundable) until the replacement pass is received.

If the pass is undamaged but will not read on the "on bus" electronic ticket reader, please return the pass for inspection and if it is found to be faulty, it will be replaced free of charge. Unfortunately you may have to pay fares (which are not refundable) until the replacement pass is received. 

Alternatively you can pay the £10 administration fee for a replacement and return the original pass for inspection. If it is confirmed that the pass is undamaged but faulty the administration fee will be refunded.


Contact: Transporting Somerset
Address: PPC302, Somerset County Council, County Hall, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 4DY
Phone: 0300 123 2224
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday closed.

Related services

» Indicates required fields

Feedback form
Was this information helpful? »