Somerset County Council

Update concessionary bus pass details


You can update the address details of your English National Concessionary Travel Scheme Pass by using the button below, or you can contact us and we will update them for you. You can also use this form to report the death of a card holder.

Update now

If you have an English National Concessionary Travel pass on grounds of pensionable entitlement, which is approaching expiry date, we will automatically send a replacement to the address we hold on our records before the pass expires, so it is important that you tell us about any change of address.

For information about how passes are renewed, see our Apply for a concessionary bus pass  page.

If you have a pass because of a disability entitlement, which is due to expire, we will write to you no later than 14 days before the pass expires, with information about how to apply for a replacement, so it is important that you tell us about any change of address.

If you move to Somerset from another authority, you must tell that authority that you have moved. They will cancel your existing travel pass, and you must re-apply to us for a replacement. Please download and fill in the application form, and submit it with a passport style photo and proof of eligibility.

If you have moved out of Somerset, you must tell us, and you must get a new pass from your new local authority.

If you have moved inside Somerset, all you need to do is update us with your new address, your pass will still be valid until it expires. 

The bus pass is free, but there is an admin charge for replacing a valid pass if it has been lost, stolen or damaged. Please make sure you tell us if you change your address - if you don't, you could be charged for a replacement.


Contact: Transporting Somerset
Address: PPC302, Somerset County Council, County Hall, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 4DY
Phone: 0300 123 2224
Opening Hours: Monday 8am to 6pm, Tuesday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday closed.

» Indicates required fields

Feedback form
Was this information helpful? »