Navigate this page
Back to Licensing


Information on other agencies who issue licences



Explosives and fireworks – Trading Standards Service – Explosives and Fireworks

Elver fishing – – Permission to trap crayfish, eels, elvers and sea trout

Firearms licence – Avon and Somerset Constabulary – Firearms Licensing

Pedlar’s licence –

Performing animals licence – Trading Standards Service – Performing Animal Licensing 

Performing Rights Licence: Performing Rights Society for Music

Petroleum licensing & storage – Trading Standards Service – Petroleum, Diesel and LPG 

Rod fishing licence – Environment Agency

Security industry licensing – Security Industry Authority

Vehicle immobiliser licence –

Waste Carriers Licence: Registered waste carriers

Please note this list is not exhaustive.

Last reviewed: April 11, 2023 by Sophie

Next review due: October 11, 2023

Back to top