Latest national and local advice and information
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. In England:
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
You can find full coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance and support on the GOV.UK website
Get the latest updates
Sign up to our newsletter for regular Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
Think twice, do the right thing, and don’t let your guard down
The majority of legal restrictions relating to Covid-19 have been lifted, but the risks of Covid-19 have not gone away.
How to stay safe and help prevent the spread
Most legal restrictions imposed during the coronavirus pandemic have now ended. Find out how to stay safe and help prevent the spread.
Latest Coronavirus updates
Self-isolation rules for fully vaccinated critical workers
The Government has announced that, in exceptional circumstances – where there would…
What to do when ‘pinged’ by the Covid-19 app
The app alert is advisory but should be taken seriously. It indicates…