Latest national and local advice and information
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Read more about what you can and cannot do on the gov.uk website.
Get the latest updates
Sign up to our newsletter for regular Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
Latest Coronavirus updates
Adult Social Care
If not now, then when? Crisis must bring change, says Council Leader…
Standard summer opening hours resume at recycling sites
All 16 recycling sites in Somerset will be returning to standard summer…