Latest national and local advice and information
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Meet outside, or open windows or doors for indoor visitors
- If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
- Check in to venues when you go out
- Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Get vaccinated
You can find full coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance and support on the GOV.UK website
Get the latest updates
Sign up to our newsletter for regular Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
'Think twice' this summer
Somerset County Council’s Public Health team is encouraging residents and visitors to commit to keeping our county safe this summer.
How to stay safe and help prevent the spread
Most legal restrictions imposed during the coronavirus pandemic have now ended. Find out how to stay safe and help prevent the spread.
Latest Coronavirus updates
Back to school – carefully
Schools, colleges, and early years settings will be opening their doors again…
Clinton goes back to school for latest Covid Catch-up
In this week’s Covid Catch-Up, Clinton discusses the return to school of…