Get help outside hours
Outside of our helpline hours you can use this form to request help, but please note that requests are only dealt with during the hours above.
District Council information
Find Coronavirus advice and information on your district council website including benefits, Council Tax and housing.
Find out which council covers your area here
Somerset County Council information
Somerset County Council help and resources including health, social care and school information.
- Latest Coronavirus updates
- Coronavirus – Get a test if you have symptoms
- Coronavirus – Get a test if you do not have symptoms
- Somerset’s COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- Our affected services
- Domestic abuse
- Education guidance for parents and carers
- Food support for families in Somerset
- Mental and emotional health information
- Protecting yourself if you are clinically extremely vulnerable
- Report an adult at risk
- Report a child at risk
- Support for local businesses
- Useful national and local links
Find more pages in the Coronavirus section of the Somerset County Council website.
Other resources including national advice on public health and schools and local advice including information for carers and volunteering can be found here