A six session program for parents of young people aged 12 and above.
Tuesday morning for six weeks.
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your young person?
- be better at understanding your young person?
- help your young person learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your young person?
- teach your young person to deal with conflict and improve their problem solving skills ?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your young person develop emotional intelligence.
With higher emotional intelligence, your young person will:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school or college
- be more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!