We review requests to place objects on the highway which will require a licence. These licences are also referred to as highway projection. These requests are received from district and parish councils, commercial organisations and members of the public, and relate to, for example, notice boards, bus shelters and street cafés.

You can apply for permission to place an object on highway land by using this button or by sending us your completed application form which you can find in Downloads.

Apply now