Please note – if you are reporting this defect outside normal working hours – Monday 8am to 6pm, Tuesday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm  – and you believe it is an urgent problem and a risk to public safety, please phone the police on 101.

You can report a problem with street and roadworks here.

Report now

When you report a problem, please tell us

  • Your name and contact number in case we need to get in touch with you
  • The name of the contractor if possible
  • The details of the problem