Make your request

If your child is in year 11 or below, travels on school transport, and their bus pass has been lost or stolen – or is in a poor condition because of everyday wear and tear – you will need a replacement issued. Your child will not be allowed to travel without a valid bus pass.

We no longer provide the first replacement free if your bus pass has been lost or stolen – there is a £10 charge.

You can request and pay for a replacement pass using the button below.

Replace now 

If you cannot pay online, please email and we will tell you about other ways to pay.

Once we have received your payment we will send your child’s replacement bus pass to their school for them to collect from the school office.