‘Think Twice’ this summer
Somerset County Council’s Public Health team is encouraging residents and visitors to commit to keeping our county safe this summer.
All the details of the Summer Safety campaign, in partnership with Visit Somerset and Visit Exmoor, are available here: www.somerset.gov.uk/stay-safe
As many Covid-19 restrictions ease, people are returning to a more normal way of life and this includes enjoying everything Somerset has to offer. However, coronavirus is still very much in circulation and our numbers are rising, so Public Health leaders at Somerset County Council are recommending visitors and residents continue to follow key advice to stay as safe as possible this Summer.
- Wearing a mask in crowded indoor areas
- Continuing to test regularly
- Continuing to keep distance from others
- Getting a PCR test if showing Covid-19 symptoms
- Self-isolating as required by the latest guidelines
- Taking up the offer to get vaccinated
The Council will be encouraging everyone to support their messaging and the campaign by posting on their social media channels with the hashtag #SomersetInItTogether. In return, they are offering free entry into their competition to win Love2shop vouchers.