If an applicant does not agree with the outcome of a planning application determined by us, or the service of an enforcement notice, they can appeal against the decision or the service and requirements of the notice to the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).

Appeals are dealt with by Inspectors appointed by the Planning Inspectorate on behalf of the DCLG.