Navigate this page
Back to Licensing


How to report an animal welfare problem



You can tell us about a problem if you’re concerned by the conditions an animal is being kept in at a licensed premises. Report a problem with animal in licensed premises by using our online form

You can only report problems in licensed premises. If you’re worried about animal welfare in somebody’s home please report it to the RSPCA or phone them on 0300 123 4999.


To report an animal welfare problem use our contact us page

Last reviewed: May 19, 2023 by Daniel

Next review due: November 19, 2023

Back to top