Navigate this page
Back to Licensing


Raise your concern about a licensed person, vehicle or premises



We investigate:

  • complaints made about a licensed person, vehicle or premises, such as a street trader, taxi or pub
  • reports of people or businesses carrying out activities that they should have a licence for, such as an unlicensed taxi or animal boarding business.

Use the complaint form to tell us about it. It helps us if you can give as much information as possible.

You can make a complaint without giving us your details, but it makes it easier for us to investigate if we are able to speak to you if we have any questions. Your details will not be given to the person or business you are complaining about.

Last reviewed: February 20, 2024 by Qi

Next review due: August 20, 2024

Back to top