Start-Up Success: A Guide for CICs and Ltd Companies’ Webinar – held 30 January 2024
Small and midsize enterprises event
Following the successful networking event that took place in Frome in November, the Somerset Business Hub and Heart of the South West Growth Hub would like to invite businesses in Porlock, Minehead and Taunton to attend our free workshops. The workshops will help you master the art of digital storytelling to help your small or medium-sized enterprise grow.
Whether you are new to all things digital, would like to know more, or are confident with digital technology in your business, this free event will give you the insight you need to harness digital technologies to grow your business. It will also connect you to the right support to get you one step further.
The events will feature workshops and talks with practical advice and information from:
- Peter K Doyle – ‘Once upon a time…the Art of Digital Storytelling!’
- Heart of the South West Growth Hub – Introducing Digital Link – Free 1-2-1 digital support for businesses
- Somerset Business Hub local guest speaker
- Questions and answers, and networking
Open to small and medium-sized enterprises in Porlock, Minehead and Taunton. Booking is limited to one person per business as spaces are limited. Digital Link delivers a range of support aimed raising awareness, knowledge and understanding of digital options and by connecting businesses to digital support schemes.
- Porlock – The Visitor Centre on Wednesday, 31 January 2024, from 2pm to 5pm
- Minehead – Minehead Bay Hotel on Tuesday, 20 February 2024, from 9.30 am to 12.30pm – cancelled
- Taunton – The Glass Box, Taunton Library on Thursday 21 March, from 10am to 1pm. Open to Taunton Chamber of Commerce Businesses.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking details.