- Phone Adult Social Care on 0300 123 2224
- Email at email@example.com
- In an emergency always contact the police by dialling 999
- If it is not an emergency and you want to talk with the police, dial 101
- Find more information on our website Somerset Safeguarding Adults
We will make urgent enquiries to understand the situation and make decisions about what needs to be done next – to make sure people are safe. We will always deal with any calls in the strictest confidence.
If you would like to speak to a social worker outside of office hours, please phone Adults and Mental Health out of hours on 0300 123 23 27
Working Together Partnership Protocol 2016-17
The partner organisations of the Somerset Health and Wellbeing Board (HWBB), Somerset Children’s Trust (SCT), Somerset Safeguarding Children Partnership (SSCP), Somerset Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB), Somerset Corporate Parenting Board (SCPB) and the Safer Somerset Partnership (SSP) are committed to working together at every level to keep Somerset people safe from harm and improve their health and wellbeing.
A joint protocol has been signed to ensure that the Boards are working together to support each other, avoid duplication and provide effective leadership for Somerset.