You should contact us if your complaint is about a health and safety matter connected with the following types of workplaces:

  • offices (except government offices)
  • shops
  • hotels
  • restaurants
  • leisure premises
  • nurseries and playgroups
  • pubs and clubs
  • museums (privately owned)
  • places of worship
  • sheltered accommodation and care homes

For different types of workplace and other issues see the complaints page on the Health and Safety Executive website.

Healthy and safety practices complaints form

Accidents at work

Last reviewed: February 12, 2024 by Sophie

Next review due: August 12, 2024

Back to top