Welcome and Thank You
We have a vision for Somerset. Over the next ten years we want all organisations to work together as a partnership to create:
- A thriving and productive Somerset that is ambitious, confident, and focused on improving people’s lives
- A county of resilient, well-connected, and safe and strong communities working to reduce inequalities
- A county infrastructure that supports affordable housing, economic prosperity, and sustainable public services
- A county and environment where all partners, private and voluntary sector, focus on improving the health and wellbeing of all our communities.
This vision is owned by all of us; we want to work together to improve the lives of our residents. We will only achieve this if we work with partners across the county, and with Somerset’s residents and communities.
- Somerset Drug and Alcohol Service (SDAS) Newsletter – June 2022
- Hay Fever or COVID-19 symptoms comparison – Please download and Share with your networks
- Somerset Household Support Fund – A4 Poster
- Somerset Household Support Fund – A4 Leaflet
Ventilation to reduce the spread of respiratory infections, including Covid.
Advisory Network Newsletters
Keep up to date with the latest information with our Somerset health and wellbeing advisory network newsletters.