Social Communication; Emotional Regulation; Transactional Supports (SCERTS) is an evidenced-based assessment and intervention framework to support autistic children and young people and those with social, emotional, and mental health needs.
This training is FREE to the Somerset workforce and education settings. It is delivered virtually by Emily Rubin, one of the co-founders of this model and a speech-language diagnostician specialising in autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and related social learning disabilities.
SCERTS workshops (three-day course) open to Somerset Local Authority and NHS staff only (all 9:00am to 3:00pm)
- 27 November 2023 – SCERTS Day 1 – https://forms.gle/oeXectEsFLpZwBu36
- 11 December 2023 – SCERTS Day 2 – https://forms.gle/ancwsgMLaq6DZo4Z9
- 15 January 2024 – SCERTS Day 3 – https://forms.gle/RBBuc1tMuFEMH7Ah7
Three Reflective Practice sessions, for all who have completed Day 1 and Day 2 training days since the rollout of SCERTS training sessions (all 1:00pm – 4:00pm)
- 17 January 2024 -SCERTS Reflective Practice & Mentorship – 1 of 3: https://forms.gle/WBqSseGiU9iBqD3LA
- 19 February 2024 -SCERTS Reflective Practice & Mentorship – 2 of 3: https://forms.gle/FSgb5h1Z2tfTik5t9
- 26 March 2024 -SCERTS Reflective Practice & Mentorship – 3 of 3: https://forms.gle/YjRZL9mn9AruiuLv6
A session for parents/carers to understand the SCERTS model and process (10:00am -12:00pm):
- 03 January 2024 – SCERTS Overview for Caregivers: https://forms.gle/3e8eq9g9znLZ4ERa9
For further information, please see SCERTS – Exciting news, Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 NEW DATES available to book | Support Services for Education
Any schools who would like some support with Implementation of SCERTS can contact one of the SCERTS Pathfinder Schools for support: