There is a flood alert in effect. Please stay safe and follow the latest Flooding information and advice.

How to modify or discharge a Section 106 Agreement

Section 106A of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 makes provision for existing planning obligations to be modified or discharged by agreement between the authority and the person or persons by whom the obligation is enforceable. 

You should use the form when applying to modify or discharge a planning obligation. 

There is an hourly charge for work undertaken by our Legal team and an estimation of cost can be gained from our Legal team once the details have been provided.

For further information refer to The Town and Country Planning (Modifications and Discharge of Planning Obligations) Regulations 1992.

Last reviewed: October 4, 2023 by Daniel

Next review due: April 4, 2024

Back to top