Please note – if you are reporting this defect outside normal working hours – Monday 8am to 6pm, Tuesday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm – and you believe it is an urgent problem and a risk to public safety, please phone the police on 101.

Please phone reports of mud on ‘A’ class roads (for example A38) straight to the police on 101.

Report now

When you contact us, please give us the following information:

  • Your name and phone number
  • Where the flooding or mud is
  • Whether it is outside a specific property or address
  • If it’s mud, do you know who put it there, for example,  the landowner or a company name?