C&D Independent Speech and Language TherapyCare and support, Health and wellbeing
C&D Independent Speech and Language Therapy is a high quality private service supporting children and young people to communicate.
Our team of qualified and registered Speech and Language therapists see children in our clinic, at home, school or nursery to assess and treat a range of speech, language and communication difficulties.
Our Speech and Language therapists in Essex and Bristol/Bath provide a personalised service for children between the ages of 2 and 18 years.
Speech and language therapy can help children with the following difficulties or disorders:
- Speech and language delay
- Speech and language disorder
- Specific Language Impairment
- Verbal dyspraxia
- Learning disabilities
- Syndromes such as Downs Syndrome and Fragile X Syndrome
- Social communication difficulties including Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Processing of language and auditory memory
- Cleft lip, cleft palate (after discharge from specialist support services)
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us on the numbers below, or send us a message using the contact form.
Type of provision
Specialist - This is for a small group of people with significant special educational needs and disabilities and their families
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|