CerebraEquipment and adaptations, Information, advice and guidance, Support group
Cerebra is a national charity that strives to improve the lives of children with neurological conditions, through research, information and direct, on-going support.
Cerebra’s support services offer:
- information and advice on a number of topics, over the phone or through their website
- face to face support through a network of regional officers who can help with form filling and letters, completion of the Disability Living Allowance Form, meetings, specific local information and activities
- a sleep service to give advice and support to families on a wide range of sleep issues
- a free postal lending library for books and sensory equipment
- an innovation centre who design bespoke equipment to meet family‚Äôs needs
- a monthly e-newsletter full of informative articles and stories
- workshops and other events across the UK.
Type of provision
Targeted - This is for people with special educational needs and disabilities and their families
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|
|Address||Cerebra, 2nd Floor Offices, The Lyric Buildings, King Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1BD|