Children’s World Charity Youth CommitteeLeisure
Are you aged 10 to 20 years old? Would you like to make a difference in your local community?
Do you want to meet other young people who also want to make a difference?
Children’s World is looking for young people of all abilities, from across Somerset, to join their charity Youth Committee, and meet on a regular basis.
- Help Children’s World put together new projects, and make their current projects even better
- Work alongside other young people to develop and deliver inclusive community events
- Make new friends
- Improve your communication skills and confidence
- Help make your community and the world a better place to live in
- Have a lot of fun!
Children’s World will:
- Provide mentoring to help you get the most out of your time on the Youth Committee
- Provide you with certified training in a range of skills, such as first aid, stewarding, and food-hygiene
- Provide support for any other work and qualifications you might be doing, such as DofE (Duke of Edinburgh’s Award), references and Endeavour Credits
Type of provision
Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|
|Address||28 Northload Street, Glastonbury BA6 9JJ|