Fivehead Home Help ServicesCare and support, Respite and short breaks, Transport and mobility
Fivehead Home Help Service is owned and run by Melanie Rose.
I aim to offer a truly flexible service based on individual needs and requirements and provide help and assistance for all. I have full insurance to cover all of the services I provide and am DBS checked.
The services I offer include:
- Household Chores- washing , ironing , bedding changes, cleaning. Light/simple meal preparation – current Food Hygiene certificate held. Assistance with form filling.
- Shopping – shop for you or with you , online shopping ordering, prescription collection.
- Driving and escorting to appointments – doctors, hospital, hairdressers, garden centres shops , social events.
- Pet care – assist with dog walking , pet feeding , vet appointments.
- Sitting service – daytime sitting service to provide company and reassurance for you or your loved ones.
If you have any other requirements please do not hesitate to ask me as I am happy to be as flexible as possible to provide the help and assistance you need.
Rate : ¬£15 per hour
Type of provision
Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities
|SEN information report|
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|