Link LD/A Somerset’s Keyworking ProgrammeHeath and social care, Information, advice and guidance
Supports children and young people with a learning disability and/or autism who are on the Dynamic Support Register (DSR). Dynamic support registers identify children, young people and adults (with their consent) who may need admission to mental health inpatient services without access to support in the community.
- We ensure services are working in a joined-up way to support the young person’s needs
- We aim for care and treatment to be carried out at home or in a community setting
When a young person is admitted, we will support the hospital to consider the reasonable adjustments required. We will also work with young people and their hospital team to think proactively about discharge.
Who do we support?
- Up to 18 years old
- A diagnosis of a learning disability and/or autism, or significant evidence to indicate a diagnosis would be likely
- Currently in hospital, at risk of hospital admission or residential school placement
- Registered with a Somerset GP
- A Somerset child placed out of county
The team will make sure that young people and their families…
- Are at the centre of creating their personalised plans
- Feel listened to and informed
- Feel safe and happy
- Get the right support at the right time
- Receive support in a coordinated way
Need more information? Please call our adviceline.
Type of provision
Specialist - This is for a small group of people with significant special educational needs and disabilities and their families
Wednesday 12:30 - 14:30
|Wednesday 12:30 - 14:30
|Friday 08:00 - 10:00
|0300 3732 975
|SEN information report
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access
|Additional SEN information