Mind in Taunton and West SomersetHealth and wellbeing, Information, advice and guidance, Social, emotional and mental health difficulties, Support group
Mind promotes good mental health to encourage greater understanding of mental health issues.
They run a diverse and wide range of mental health services including:
- Mental health helpline ‘Mindline Somerset‘ which is twinned with ‘Mindline South Devon and Torbay’
- Somerset Bereavement Support Service
- Peer support Services and a campaigning Project ‚ÄòTime To Change Somerset‚Äô
- Speak Up Training – Sessions for young people on healthy relationships.
- Bridging the Gap for Young People – An advocacy service.
Type of provision
Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|
|Address||Sussex Lodge, 44 Station Rd, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1NS|