National Deaf Children’s SocietyInformation and advice, Information, advice and guidance
We’re the UK’s leading childhood deafness charity. We’re here for every deaf child who needs us, no matter what their level or type of deafness or how they communicate. We’re also here for their parents and carers, extended family members and the professionals who work with them.
How we can support you:
- Free advice and guidance – Our friendly advisers can answer your questions, give free independent guidance and provide one-to-one support securing additional support for your child.
- Information – Our website, publications and newsletters have all the information you need to make informed choices, find deaf-friendly services, learn from other families and access support.
- Connecting families – We offer online and in-person family events, and online forums, which are a great way to connect with other families, grow your knowledge and learn from experts.
- Try the latest technology – Our technology loan services give deaf children and young people the chance to try out products such as vibrating alarm clocks and radio aids.
- Raising deaf awareness in your area – Our Roadshow bus visits schools and community groups across the UK. It gives children the opportunity to meet deaf role models, try out the latest gadgets and teach their hearing friends about deafness.
- Campaign for change – We campaign with deaf children, young people, and their families to create change and challenge unfair decisions.
Type of provision
Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities
|Telephone||0808 800 888|
|SEN information report|
|Address||Castle House, London, UK|