Navigate (part of the Wis£rmoney Partnership)Independent living, Information, advice and guidance, Life skills
Worrying about money? Maybe we can help…
Learn more ways to make your money go further. Navigate the money maze.
Things we cover:
- making decisions about money
- Budgeting and managing your money
- Interview skills/confidence building
- Understanding pay and payslips
- Myth busting benefits.
1-2-1- money and debt advice. We will work with you in your own home where possible. With your own caseworker, step-by-step, for as long as you need us. Understanding what matters you you, to achieve your goals and priorities. Communicating often and keeping you in the loop.
Maybe we can help you with:
- Putting a plan in place to deal with your debt
- Red letters, phone calls or bailiffs
- Knowing where to go for help
- Energy advice
- Finding grants or financial assistance
- Applying for benefits and how to disagree with a benefits decision
- Creating a household budget and feeling more in control of your money.
Money and debt advice is provided through the Wis£rmoney Partnership. Wis£rmoney consists of Navigate, Encompass Southwest and Mind in Somerset who work together to be able to offer you this support.
Type of provision
Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities
|SEN information report|
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|
|Address||Navigate CIO, PO Box 188, Burnham on Sea, TA8 9DZ|