We provide practical and emotional advice and support across the UK to people who are blind or partially sighted and their friends and family.

We can help with:

  • Employment
  • Assistive Technology
  • Welfare Rights
  • Housing
  • Living Independently

Type of provision

Specialist - This is for a small group of people with significant special educational needs and disabilities and their families

Contact details

SEN information report

Centre information

Accessibility and adjustments

Wheelchair access No
Information about wheelchair access
Additional SEN information