Somerset Integrated Domestic Abuse ServiceHealth and wellbeing, Information, advice and guidance, Social, emotional and mental health difficulties
Provides support to men, women and children who are affected by domestic abuse.
- Outreach Support in the community
- Refuge (female) and Safe-house (male and female) accommodation
- Programmes of support to men and women, including for those who want to change their abusive behaviour in intimate relationships, and victims who wish to break the cycle of abuse.
- Support to children and young people affected by domestic abuse.
- Independent Domestic Violence Advisor service for high risk adult victims
- Counselling services
SIDAS now offer the Engage Programme supporting individuals (male and female) over the age of 18 who would like to make changes and address their harmful behaviours within an intimate relationship. The programme has been delivered by The You Trust in partnership with the Hampton Trust and Aurora New Dawn in West Sussex for the past few years.
The Engage Programme has been developed by Cheshire Without Abuse, who are a Respect Accredited Organisation, this programme provides a whole family response to support. The primary aim is to increase the safety and wellbeing of adults and children where abuse is present within a current relationship. We will work with individuals on a 1:1 basis and in group support.
Engage support helps to reduce the risk of situations escalating, and provides families with the strategies to build more respectful relationships, which is paramount to remaining together safely.
Type of provision
Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities
|Telephone||0800 694 9999|
|SEN information report|
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|