The Somerset Domestic Abuse Service is commissioned by the Somerset Council to deliver a range of confidential specialist support to people affected by domestic abuse. This includes provision of safe accommodation, advocacy, training and support.

If you are concerned for yourself or someone else, you can get in touch and get help. Our local, confidential helpline will provide advice to anyone seeking help with domestic abuse. This includes relatives, friends and work colleagues as well as those who are causing harm.

To access any of the Somerset Domestic Abuse Services, please contact us by email, phone, post or live chat. Phone lines are open 8am to 8pm
7 days a week.

Type of provision

Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities

Contact details

Telephone 0800 694 9999
SEN information report

Centre information

Accessibility and adjustments

Wheelchair access No
Information about wheelchair access
Additional SEN information

Is this information correct?

Update record

If you would like to update the information on your record please use the form below.