Somerset SENDIASInformation, advice and guidance
Somerset SENDIAS (Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support) can give children, young people and their parent carers information, advice and support about SEND. This can include information on Education, Health and Care (EHC) Needs Assessments and Plans.
The service is free, confidential and impartial.
Somerset SENDIAS offers:
- a phone helpline and email support
- information, advice and support on SEND law through the Somerset SENDIAS website and leaflets
- information, advice and support for mediation and SEND tribunals
- information on SEND groups available in Somerset
- information on Somerset’s Local Offer
- signposting to other services
SENDIAS aims to encourage children, young people and their parent carers to be part of decision making to improve education, health and care outcomes.
Type of provision
Targeted - This is for people with special educational needs and disabilities and their families
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|