The Community Youth ProjectInformation and advice, Support group
The Community Youth Project can help you to provide activities for young people in your community. Whether this is a regular youth club, a one off event, a series of activities, local consultation or a specific project, they have the resources and expertise to make it happen.
- Support and advice in establishing and maintaining quality youth provision policies, best practice and legal requirements.
- Delivery and support packages relevant to your community you can buy in as much or as little as you require.
- Support and advice in fundraising for your groups projects and ensuring long term sustainability.
- Support with the recruitment, training and development of local volunteers.
- Organisation and running of trips, activities and events.
Type of provision
Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities
|SEN information report|
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|
|Address||The Community Youth Project, C/o The Market House, Church Street, Martock, TA12 6JL|