TLC HomecareCare and support
Hello, my name is Tracy Carp and I am a new provider in Somerset. I have many years‚Äô experience which I have decided to use to set up my own service called TLC Home Care to work with people who need care during the night between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
I have a Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care, an up to date DBS and public liability insurance. I have over twenty years work experience in care, mainly with palliative care in the community. I was a Marie Curie Nurse for eight years and I‚Äôve also worked with patients with mental health needs in a secure unit.
The approach that I take is one that is very flexible to meet people‚Äôs individual needs, delivering care with dignity and pride, and offering continuity with an on-going personal connection and relationship. If you or a loved one needs personal care, nursing or health care or companionship during the night, please do get in touch with me to find out more about how I can work with you contact me at: email@example.com
The ethos of TLC Homecare:
- Improve the quality of life for patients and their families facing the problem associated with life threatening illness.
- End of life care helps people live as well as possible. Our palliative care is one that aims to and to die with dignity.
- Care during this time can include additional support, such as personal, mental, psychological, spiritual and holistic care for as long as you need it.
- TLC nursing care primarily assists the individual in contributing to a peaceful death, to support them and live as independently and as actively as possible. Offers a support system to help the family cope during a persons‚Äô illness and bereavement.
- We aim to help support life and regard dying as a normal process.
Type of provision
Universal - This is for everyone, including people with special educational needs and disabilities
|SEN information report|
Accessibility and adjustments
|Information about wheelchair access|
|Additional SEN information|
|Address||TLC Homecare, 45 Oak Apple Drive, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 3UW|