If your collection has been missed, you can report it online within five working days after the collection day.
- Refuse and Garden waste collections can be reported online on the day of collection and within 5 working days (not including the initial collection day)
- Recycling collections can be reported online on the day of collection and within 3 working days (not including the initial collection day)
Please Note – When reporting on the day of collection, real time information is used, if a crew has yet to service your property the form will ask you to report after 7pm.
Before reporting a missed bin or recycling collection, please confirm the following:
- Your bin or recycling containers presented at the kerbside (or agreed location) by 6am.
- You have put the right items in the bin or recycling box – information about what goes into each container can be found here.
- Your bin or box has not got a tag or sticker on it. Please check to see if your collection container has been tagged with a reason for non-collection
- Your waste was fully contained in the bin or recycling box
- You have put your bin or recycling box out on the correct day – You can check your collection day on our website
- You are reporting this to us after 7pm on your collection day. Sometimes roadworks, lorry breakdowns, a change of crew or route, or other unexpected events can delay the collection of your bin
Reasons for non-collection of containers
- The bin included commercial, business or industrial waste
- The bin was too heavy
- The bin included items that we do not currently collect at the kerbside
- Excessive cardboard – more than the equivalent of two recycling boxes and/or not flattened cannot be collected at the kerbside. Very large pieces should be flattened and taken to a recycling centre. You can find details of your nearest recycling centre here.