Activity passes and discounts
Free activity day passes are available to all families in Somerset with a child or young person with a disability or additional need. This includes visiting:
- Puxton Park
- Court Farm County Park
- Abbotsbury Swannery and Subtropical Gardens
- Noah’s Ark Zoo
- Wild Place
- Ferne Animal Sanctuary
You can find out more on the flyer below. Please open in a private browser if you experience an issue with access.
Available all year round for ALL families in Somerset with a child or young person with a disability or additional need.
To book an activity day pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name, date of birth and nature of additional need, the pass you would like and the date(s).
- We operate a ‘first come, first served’ booking system, so you may not get your first choice of the visit date.
- Book early to avoid disappointment, and please give us five working days’ notice so that we can do our best to meet your request.
- For some of the passes, families will need to take proof of the child’s disability, for example, a Disability Living Allowance letter – you will be told about this when you book.
- We are only able to offer 1 pass per young person per week.
- Please check the website of the venue for more information about opening times and special events.