Somerset Tree Strategy
A wide range of stakeholders have come together to develop the Somerset Tree Strategy 2023 to 2033.
The strategy focuses around five key themes:
- Creating a woodland culture
- Making our treescapes more resilient and adaptable to climate change
- Expanding tree coverage across Somerset
- Focusing on the services and products around trees
- Creating a sustainable and flexible governance structure
We have split the strategy into three separate documents.
- The strategy itself which focuses on these five core themes
- The objectives and Actions document which breaks these down into deliverable actions
- The Evidence document which contains further detail and information on the strategy