Lion Stables Car Park, DulvertonCar parks
Type of car park: long stay pay and display with no height restrictions and 24 hour access. Public toilets are available.
Charging hours: 9am to 6pm daily, including public and bank holidays.
Payment method: contactless, chip and pin and coins only at the pay and display machine.
To buy a season ticket or parking permit please apply online using our MiPermit Portal – if you need help with MiPermit, email email@example.com or phone 0345 520 7007. For more information see the charges section below or visit our Car park season tickets page.
Please check the signs in the car park on arrival for up-to-date information and procedures.
Standard bays: 41
Disabled bays: 2
EV bays: 0
Motorcycle bays: 0
- When you display a valid Blue Badge showing the time of arrival, an additional hour is added to the time you have purchased – free of charge
- See our Electric Vehicle Infrastructure page for more information about EV charging in Somerset
- If a motorcycle parks in a regular car space, it must display a valid parking ticket
The Lion Stables Car Park is situated in the very centre of the town and serves all the local shops and facilities.
General enquiries: 0300 123 2224
Pay and display machine issues: 01823 219035
Car park information
|Long stay parking|
|No height restrictions|
|24 hour access|
Ways to pay
Daily 9am to 6pm
- 1 hour: £0.90
- 2 hours: £1.80
- 4 hours: £2.40
- All day: £5.50
To buy a season ticket or parking permit visit our MiPermit portal
- Shoppers short stay – 12 months: £60
- Dulverton car parks – 6 months: £165
- Dulverton car parks – 12 months: £220
- District – 6 months: £190
- District – 12 months: £330
- Business district – 6 months: £235
- Business district – 12 months: £425
- District from 9am to 10 am – 6 months: £30
- Weekly – 7 days using PayByPhone: £25
|Address||Lion Stables Car Park, Dulverton|