Southleaze Car Park (Clarks Village), StreetCar parks
Type of car park: long stay pay and display with no height restrictions.
Access: barriers are closed at 6pm.
Charging hours: 9am to 6pm daily, including public and bank holidays.
Payment method: coins or card the pay and display machine. Or, using PayByPhone with location code 801812.
Number of pay and display machines: 2
Please check the signs in the car park on arrival for up-to-date information and procedures.
Standard bays: 286
Disabled bays: 4
Parent and child bays: 5
EV bays: 0
Motorcycle bays: 3
Coach bays: 7
Minibus bays: 2
- When you display a valid Blue Badge you can park in any bay free of charge
- See our Electric Vehicle Infrastructure page for more information about EV charging in Somerset
- Motorcycle parking is free in the designated bays. If a motorcycle parks in a regular car space, it must display a valid parking ticket or use PayByPhone as above
- Motorhomes, caravans and trailers can park here – payment must be made for the number of spaces used
- Coaches can park for free. Minibuses must pay for parking
General enquiries: 0300 123 2224
Pay and display machine issues: 01823 219035
Car park information
|Long stay parking|
|No height restrictions|
Ways to pay
Daily from 9am to 6pm
- 1 hour: £1.10
- 5 hours: £3.30
- All day: £5.50
|Address||Southleaze Car Park, Southleaze Orchard, Street, BA16 0BJ|