Why advertising on a roundabout is good for your business
Sponsoring a roundabout helps you advertise your business in one or more prominent places.
The sponsorship fee your business pays not only goes towards maintaining the roundabout you advertise on, but also towards the upkeep and enhancement of other green spaces all over Somerset.
Sponsored signs are usually sited to face the traffic approaching the roundabout from each direction – maximising the opportunity for your advert to be seen by people passing by.
Over time your business advert will become more recognisable to your potential customers – it may even become a household name!
When you advertise on one of our roundabouts, you’re not only promoting your business to your local community, you’re also making a positive contribution to the economy of Somerset and its beautiful landscape.
How roundabout advertising will benefit your business
Advertising on a roundabout can raise your company’s profile and promote your business to drivers, their passengers, people using public transport, and pedestrians and cyclists passing by.
Advertising on a roundabout in Somerset will help your business:
- Target specific audiences – for example, rural, urban, commuter or industrial
- Target specific locations – for example, close to your business address, an entrance to a town or village, or near a popular point of interest
- Reach your potential customers every day of the year – morning, noon and night!
- Raise awareness for your brand, message, or campaign
- Have an exclusive presence on our highways, where no one else advertises
- Enhance your reputation by investing in socially responsible advertising
- Show your commitment to Somerset and local communities
- Respond to our ecological emergency by meeting our ethical advertising policy
How much advertising on a roundabout costs and what is included
Annual advertising rates depend on location and traffic flow. You can find more information on each listing.
The rate includes:
- Advertising for 12 months
- Priority is given to the existing advertiser to renew at the end of the 12 month period
- Your advertisement displayed on up to 4 signs on each individual roundabout (this depends on the size of the roundabout)
- The roundabout is exclusive to one sole advertiser
- Planning applications and associated fees
- Making and installing the signs
- Ongoing maintenance of the advertising signs and the roundabout itself
- No unexpected additional fees – though we have to add VAT at 20% to all the advertising rates we quote
Search for advertising opportunities
We have many roundabouts available for advertising now – more will become available soon and updates will be posted here.
Click the button below to see details and availability, and to book a roundabout
Terms and conditions apply.
In the meantime, if you would like to express an interest in advertising on one of our roundabouts, or would like to be kept informed, please complete this form.