How to book
You can book the service across multiple channels, including the new innovative app.
- Book using the new mobile app (Apple or Android [hyperlinked]) – pay through the app or choose to pay the driver.
- Book using our website booking page (“web booking page” hyperlinked for slinkydigitalbookings.somerset.gov.uk when live) – pay through the website or choose to pay the driver.
- Book over the phone – phone the Slinky digital team on 01823 359 999 – pay the driver (cash or contactless)
If you are planning a connecting journey to another public transport service, please use the “arrive by” option when you book. Any flexibility needed may change your pick up time slightly, but your arrival time at your destination will be fixed.
You can book up to two weeks in advance and up to one hour before you want to travel. Search for a journey on our app or by phoning in and you’ll be provided with the best available options for your pick up and drop off.
Online bookings can be made by over 16s – a journey can also be booked on behalf of someone younger who’d like to use The Robin.
Our booking process is super simple on the App and on the webpage, please follow the process below.
- Register a new account and log in
- Search for a pickup time, location and drop-off location
- Select the time that suits you
- Select a ticket type (on the right-hand side) – if you need a child or concessionary bus pass ticket, please select ‘Add a discount/subscription’, and add your ticket type.
- The correct fare and payment options appear on the left-hand side.
Please note, if you choose to pay on board, both contactless card payment and cash are accepted on the service.
If you have a question about a booking you’ve already made, cancellation, delay or refund, cphone us.
The ticket prices for a single journey are as follows
- Standard Fare –
- Concessionary Pass Holder (50% discount) –
- Child Fare (15 Years and under) –
How to make payment
You will be presented with the option to pay on the app or webpage when you make your booking, and this is recommended.
But, you will also have the option to pay the driver when you are picked up for your journey.
On the vehicle, we offer contactless and cash payments.
Where you can travel on the service
Service running hours
The service will run in both areas from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday.
We might have increased or decreased capacity at different times, so if there is any confusion, please feel free to phone us on 01823 359 999.
How to contact us
This webpage gives you all the information you need to know about the Slinky Digital service.
If you still need some help or have any questions, please use the contact information below and one of the team will be happy to help.
Phone us – 01823 359 999