Dunster Steep Car Park, DunsterCar parks
Type of car park: long stay pay and display with no height restrictions and 24 hour access. Public toilets are available.
Charging hours: 9am to 6pm daily, including public and bank holidays.
Payment method: contactless, chip and pin and coins only at the pay and display machine. Or, you can pay for parking using PayByPhone with location code 801874.
To buy a season ticket or parking permit please apply online using our MiPermit Portal – if you need help with MiPermit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0345 520 7007. For more information see the charges section below or visit our Car park season tickets page.
Please check the signs in the car park on arrival for up-to-date information and procedures.
Standard bays: 156
Disabled bays: 5
EV bays: 2
Motorcycle bays: 0
Coach bays: 9
- When you display a valid Blue Badge showing the time of arrival, an additional hour is added to the time you have purchased – free of charge
- See our Electric Vehicle Infrastructure page for more information about EV charging in Somerset
- If a motorcycle parks in a regular car space, it must display a valid parking ticket or use PayByPhone as above
- Coach parking is free of charge
Dunster Steep Car Park is located on the south-eastern side of the A396 approximately 200 metres from its junction with the A39.
General enquiries: 0300 123 2224
Pay and display machine issues: 01823 219035
Car park information
|Long stay parking|
|No height restrictions|
|24 hour access|
Ways to pay
Daily 9am to 6pm
- 2 hours: £2.40
- 4 hours: £3.60
- All day: £6.10
To buy a season ticket or parking permit visit our MiPermit portal
- Shoppers short stay – 12 months: £60.00
- Named car park – 6 months: £165.00
- Named car park – 12 months: £220.00
- District – 6 months: £190.00
- District – 12 months: £330.00
- Business district – 6 months: £235.00
- Business district – 12 months: £425.00
- District from 9am to 10 am – 6 months: £30.00
- Weekly – 7 days using PayByPhone: £25.00
|Address||Dunster Steep Parking, Dunster Steep, Dunster, Minehead TA24 6AS, UK|