Swain Street Car Park, WatchetCar parks
Type of car park: long stay pay and display with no height restrictions and 24 hour access.
Charging hours: 9am to 6pm daily, including public and bank holidays.
Payment method: contactless, chip and pin and coins only at the pay and display machine. Or, you can pay for parking using PayByPhone with location code 801879.
To buy a season ticket or parking permit please apply online using our MiPermit Portal – if you need help with MiPermit, email email@example.com or phone 0345 520 7007. For more information see the charges section below or visit our Car park season tickets page.
Please check the signs in the car park on arrival for up-to-date information and procedures.
Standard bays: 47
Disabled bays: 4
EV bays: 2
Motorcycle bays: 4
- When you display a valid Blue Badge showing the time of arrival, an additional hour is added to the time you have purchased – free of charge
- See our Electric Vehicle Infrastructure page for more information about EV charging in Somerset
- If a motorcycle parks in a regular car space, it must display a valid parking ticket or use PayByPhone as above
Swain Street car park is located in the town centre near to local shops and businesses. The car park is accessed via Swain Street and Harbour Road.
General enquiries: 0300 123 2224
Pay and display machine issues: 01823 219035
Car park information
|Long stay parking|
|No height restrictions|
|24 hour access|
Ways to pay
Daily 9am to 6pm
- 1 hour: £1.20
- 2 hours: £2.40
- 4 hours: £3.60
- All day: £6.10
To buy a season ticket or parking permit visit our MiPermit portal
- Watchet car parks – 6 months: £165
- Watchet car parks – 12 months: £220
- District – 6 months: £190
- District – 12 months: £330
- Business district – 6 months: £235
- Business district – 12 months: £425
- District from 9am to 10 am – 6 months: £30
- Weekly – 7 days using PayByPhone: £25
|Address||Swain street car park, Watchet, TA23 0AQ|