The following are suggested sensory processing checklists for schools to use. They can be downloaded from the internet and are free of charge:
- Sensory Checklist (Biel and Peske)
- Sensational Brain –Sensory Symptoms Checklist –Schools Version
- Autism Education Trust Sensory Assessment can be found within the Progression Framework
- South West Yorkshire NHS – checklist for autism friendly environments
- Centre for Autism Middletowan – Sensory Audit for School and Classrooms
- Twinkl – Sensory Checklist for a Learning Environment
These resources can be used to compliment observations carried out by teaching staff and information shared by parents and carers.